|Contextual Links and Blog Review Service|
How our service works?
We spend countless hours researching and contacting webmasters who manage blogs on subjects similar in nature to your site. All blogs are PR1 +, and will be relevant to your site.
We give each blogger an incentive to write about your site. In turn, this results in a positive review including 1 or 2 link with your desired anchor text.
What you get?
When you work with us, you get much more than basic contextual links.
1. Relevant links embedded in blog posts.
2. Permanent links to ensure long term results.
3. Increased search engine traffic.
4. Increased search engine rankings.
$25 per blog post including 1 or 2 link. What does this mean? For instance, if you spend $100 on this service you will receive four blog posts with 4 to 8 relevant, text links. And remember, we only work with blogs that are Google PageRank 3 and above.
How can I get started?
To get started, follow the three steps below. From there, we will begin your project and you will see results in no time at all.
1. Complete the order form including information on how many blog posts you are buying.
2. Once you fill out the order form, we will get to work. During this time we will contact bloggers and ask them to link to your blog using the anchor text provided. And don’t worry; we’ll keep you updated on our progress.
3. The last step in the process is the most exciting. This is when you will receive a report, including the URLs where your links can be found. To go along with this, you will notice more traffic and incoming links to your site. And as you can imagine, the more blog posts you order the sooner you will notice an increase in traffic and search engine rankings.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us